Dear Guys, stop reading here- no peeking!
Father’s Day is just around the corner,
thought I would let you in on a few ideas that I have been thinking about…
1. Persol Wayfarer Style Sunglasses- Great for All
2. Jawbone Up- Great for the Active Dad
3. Hershel Supply Company Duffle- Perfect for golf and workouts, very hip
4. Kiehl’s Face Cream- Great gift for all
5. A great watch of any kind- it can be sporty, dressy, vintage
You know this is always top of my list. J.Crew has some great casual weekend watches as well as your local outfitting company.
6. Peter Millar Button Down- I love this line for men, you can’t go wrong.
Peter Millar is great, not super preppy but just enough to look timeless.
7. Cool Cuff Links or Silk Pocket Squares- the added touch
Love these octopus cufflinks, great for summer.
Hope this helps,