1. If you grew up with my Southern Mother you would have known this since the time you turned 13! Don’t leave the house without mascara and lip gloss. Seriously, she knew what she was talking about! Nowadays I may add CONCEALER to that list too.
2. It doesn’t have to be a professional MANI, but take a moment every couple of days to either file and or add a coat of polish. It doesn’t take long and it really helps you look and I swear feel better either around town or in the office.
3. Bling!! If you know me you know this may be my actual number one! Accessories really make you feel put together. Even if you throw on the exact same watch, bracelet and earrings everyday it will make you feel like a lady. Trust me! If you want to get really crazy grab one of your cute clutches that you usually save for a night on the town.
4. They don’t have to be super high heels but even a wedge with a cute pair of shorts or jeans make all the difference.
5. Get out of the sweats and into a pair of cuffed jeans to wear to the ballpark or run errands, throw on a comfy white t-shirt and a scarf and you will be the most Fashionable CHICK in town. Hey, if you look so cute no one will notice the fact that your hair is in a ponytail and you haven’t had a chance to take a shower!
You will be ready to conquer the day and feel like a million bucks! Don’t do it for anyone but yourself!
XO, Fashionable CHICK